Saturday, January 1, 2011

Breakfast.

This is very simple and I expect many people don't really need a recipe or instructions, but I thought I may as well make it a blog anyway.
Got inspired this morning to make a big fry up for breakfast, it was wonderful.




I used:
Eggs
Cream
Spinach
Mushrooms
Bacon
Tomato
Bread

Mix one egg per person with about a tbsp of cream per person (feel free to estimate the cream, and if you like scrambled eggs very creamy add extra), cut up the mushroom however you fancy, slice the tomato, get the bread ready to toast, have a couple of frypans starting to heat.

I started with the bacon, put a little bit of butter in the pan and let it melt and spread around, lie the bacon in it and let it fry. Once its starting to go a bit brown and cooked on the first side flip it and let it get the same on the other. Let it get really crispy if you want but I like mine still a bit soft.

While I was waiting for the bacon I put the mushrooms, tomato and spinach in another little frypan with some butter and let them cook.
Then I did the eggs in another buttery pan (this is also when I put my toast in the toaster and start making the coffee), pour in the mix and then stir it and push the sides into the middle as the bottom cooks to scramble it.

Butter the toast and serve everything on a nice big plate.
Of course you can easily do the eggs however you want them, or substitute things you don't like with things you love, its awesome with hash browns and beans too.

1 comment: