Thursday, November 25, 2010

Baked potatos

These were another thing inspired by something I stumbled upon, I'd previously made two similiar things:
baked potatos where you scoop out the middle and mash it with cheese, sour cream, spring onion, then put back in skins and bake.
And also tomatos with the middle scooped out, filled with rice, pesto, and an egg on top then baked. This one was a potato with an egg baked in it, but I mixed in a few other things with it.

First bake the potatos in some foil at 200 for about 45 minutes.

Then once they were cool I sliced off the tops and scooped out the middle, and mashed it with a spoon of sour cream and some cheese.

I finely diced some tomato and mixed it with fresh thyme. Then put a spoon of it at the bottom of the potato shell, then a spoon of the mash, then I spooned some egg into each one (because these were small potatos I only needed 1 egg for all four, but if the potatos are big enough use a whole egg).

Then I baked them for about 15 minutes and served it with soup

This photo is terrible, oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment